The SkillsFuture Study Award for Persons with Disabilities is a dedicated category that recognises role models who have demonstrated resilience and perseverance in pursuing their learning to achieve their full potential in life. Through this award, persons with disabilities can enhance their employability by developing and deepening their relevant competencies and skillsets.
- Singaporean with at least 2 years of work experience
- Has a permanent disability*
- Demonstrated efforts to upgrade skills and is committed to deepening skills
- Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award
- Has not completed course of study at the point of application
* Disabilities supported by SG Enable for adult services are: autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, physical impairment, hearing impairment, visual impairment.
Supportable courses include, but are not limited to, local and overseas executive courses, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees, and Specialist Diploma programmes. Applicants may also propose their course of interest and SG Enable will evaluate the course on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants can apply for more than one course under the SkillsFuture Study Award for Persons with Disabilities. The total fees for all proposed applications, including the course registration fees, course fees, costs for materials and other compulsory expenses (net of any other subsidies), must amount to S$2,500 and above.
Applications are on-going starting from 17 Sep 2016. Evaluations of applications are conducted once every 3 months.
|Application Period for SkillsFuture Study Award||Closing Date|
|17 Sep 2016 to 31 Dec 2016||31 Dec 2016|
|1 Jan 2017 to 31 Mar 2017||31 Mar 2017|
|1 Apr 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||30 Jun 2017|
|1 Jul 2017 to 30 Sep 2017||30 Sep 2017|
|1 Oct 2017 to 31 Dec 2017||31 Dec 2017|
Evaluation of applications will take about 6 weeks after the closing date. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
For more information on how to apply for the SkillsFuture Study Award, please visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Alternatively, you can contact us at 1800 8585885 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.