Career Coaching Programme – Fully Virtual Mode of Delivery
This 6-month programme aims to help tertiary students and graduates with disabilities get personalised and practical advice on planning for their jobs and transition to work.
Participants will each be matched to a certified career coach from Korn Ferry – a US-based management consulting company with rich experiences in running similar programmes for executives and professionals. They will receive 4 complimentary one-to-one personalised sessions on career guidance and career transition with the coaches.
Before the programme starts officially, an induction seminar will also be held for participants to get more details on the programme, as well as a Career Coaching Toolkit by Korn Ferry.
- Talent Profile Review: Discover your job, culture and organisation fit, and get recommendations of career opportunities best suited to your talent, based on a career analysis assessment tool by Korn Ferry
- Success Factors: Clarify and understand the success factors required for your desired roles and ideal work environment
- Close the Gap: Identify critical improvement areas and key strengths to help you achieve your career goals
- Job Search Strategy: Learn about the latest trends in a selected industry, or job function of your choice. Leverage the right channels and identify your best opportunities
- Expert Review: Receive tailored advice and expert guidance from our coaches to help you prepare before an interview and maximise your chances of success
The next run will take place from October 2020 to March 2021^ –Submit your interest by filling up the form here before 31 August 2020.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 8585 885.
^ With tighter measures implemented for COVID-19: the upcoming run of this programme will be moved to a fully virtual mode of delivery. Should you be enrolled, you will receive further details on the programme and how it will be conducted virtually.
*Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only. Disabilities supported by SG Enable for adult services are: autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, physical impairment, hearing impairment and visual impairment. Tertiary students and graduates refer to those from universities, polytechnics, Institute of Technical Education and other private institutions.