This programme aims to help tertiary students and graduates with disabilities get personalised and practical advice on planning for their jobs and transition to work.
Participants will each be matched to a certified career coach from Korn Ferry – a US-based management consulting company with rich experiences in running similar programmes for executives and professionals. You will receive 4 complimentary one-to-one personalised sessions on career guidance and career transition with the coaches. Participants will also receive a career coaching toolkit by Korn Ferry.
- Talent Profile Review: Discover your job, culture and organisation fit, and get recommendations of career opportunities best suited to your talent, based on a career analysis assessment tool by Korn Ferry
- Success Factors: Clarify and understand the success factors required for your desired roles and ideal work environment
- Close the Gap: Identify critical improvement areas and key strengths to help you achieve your career goals
- Job Search Strategy: Learn about the latest trends in a selected industry, or job function of your choice. Leverage the right channels and identify your best opportunities
- Expert Review: Receive tailored advice and expert guidance from our coaches to help you prepare before an interview and maximise your chances of success
Apply now here.
*Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only. Disabilities supported by SG Enable for adult services are: autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, physical impairment, hearing impairment and visual impairment. Tertiary students and graduates refer to those from universities, polytechnics, Institute of Technical Education and other arts/private education institutions.
Queries? Contact us at email@example.com or 1800 8585 885.