This programme is designed to equip participants with basic task-based skills and knowledge to work in the housekeeping department.
- WSQ Work Safely
- WSQ Service Guest Room
Date: 6 Mar – 3 Apr 2017 (Mon, Wed & Fri)
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: 20 Lengkok Bahru, Enabling Village, Singapore 159053
*Course Fees: $178.48
- Programmes are open to persons with disabilities, Singaporeans / PRs aged 21 & above.
- Person with disabilities refer to those with autism spectrum disorder; intellectual disability; physical impairment; hearing impairment; and visual impairment.
- Fees are after subsidies and inclusive of GST. Terms and conditions apply.
- Programme duration includes extra coaching for persons with disabilities.
- Participants may receive a training allowance, subject to attendance and other terms and conditions.
You can download the programme brochure here for more information.
How to register:
To register, please call 6415 3531/522, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closes 3 weeks before each programme start date. Register now!