Basic Food & Beverage Service Skills
Equip participants with basic food and beverage service skills to work in a food and beverage outlet.
Basic Food & Beverage Preparation
Equip participants with skills & knowledge in preparing simple hot beverages, eggs and toast.
Basic Housekeeping Skills
Equip participants with basic housekeeping skills to perform duties in linen room, laundry room and amenity room.
Date: 20 Feb to 2 Mar 2017 (Mon – Fri)
Time: 9.30 am to 5 pm
Venue: 20 Lengkok Bahru, Enabling Village, Singapore 159053
*Course Fees: $165.85
- Programmes are open to persons with disabilities, Singaporeans / PRs aged 17 & above.
- Person with disabilities refer to those with autism spectrum disorder; intellectual disability; physical impairment; hearing impairment; and visual impairment.
- Fees are after subsidies and inclusive of GST. Terms and conditions apply.
- Programme duration includes extra coaching for persons with disabilities.
- Participants may receive a training allowance, subject to attendance and other terms and conditions.
You can download the programme brochure here for more information.
How to register:
To register, please call 6415 3531/522, or email to email@example.com.
Registration closes 3 weeks before each programme start date. Register now!