The Enabling Employers Awards (EEA) is a nationally recognized award that honors and recognizes the efforts of employers in hiring and retaining employees with disabilities.
The 4th EEA comprises of two categories of awards:
- Employer Awards – These awards recognise committed employers who have done well in hiring and integrating persons with disabilities into their workforce.
- Individual Awards – These awards recognise deserving individuals who have made commendable efforts in the following areas:
- Management staff who have helped to enable the organisation to successfully integrate persons with disabilities; or
- Co-workers or supervisors who have done well in supporting employees with disabilities in the workplace; or
- Employees with disabilities who have proven themselves in the workplace
Applications are now closed. Thank you for your interest in the 4th Enabling Employers Awards.