SG Enable is an agency dedicated to enabling persons with disabilities*. Key functions of SG Enable include:
- Enhancing information and referral services for child and adult disability schemes;
- Administering grants and support to persons with disabilities and their caregivers;
- Improving transition management across different life stages;
- Enhancing employability and employment options for persons with disabilities; and
- Rallying stakeholder support in enabling persons with disabilities
*Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only. Disabilities supported by SG Enable for adult services are: physical disabilities, sensory disabilities (e.g. visual impairment, hearing loss), intellectual disabilities and autism.
Click on the informational video below to find out more.
To support persons with disabilities at work, we work with the following Job Placement Job Support partners: