SG Enable is an agency dedicated to enabling persons with disabilities*. Key functions of SG Enable include:
- Enhancing information and referral services for child and adult disability schemes;
- Administering grants and support to persons with disabilities and their caregivers;
- Improving transition management across different life stages;
- Enhancing employability and employment options for persons with disabilities; and
- Rallying stakeholder support in enabling persons with disabilities
*Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only. Disabilities supported by SG Enable for adult services are: autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, physical impairment, hearing impairment and visual impairment.
Click on the corporate video below to understand more of our services.
To support PWDs at work, we work with the following Job Placement Job Support partners:
Autism Resource Centre – http://www.autism.org.sg/
Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore – http://www.minds.org.sg/
SPD – http://www.spd.org.sg/